Welcome to Historic Lyons House, upscale accommodation in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, Ontario. There are lots of B&Bs in Niagara on the Lake, hard to choose, here are 7 reasons why Historic Lyons House is the number 1 Bed and Breakfast in Niagara on the Lake.
* Grand historic house amongst beautiful, English Garden
* Central location steps to restaurants, theatres, shopping, galleries
* Specious, elegant rooms with ensuite bathrooms, flat screen TVs, fireplaces
* Two beautiful cats, Mr. Happy and Ruby will make you feel like home
* Delicious, gourmet breakfasts
* Great hospitality
Historic Lyons House Bed and Breakfast circa 1835 is licensed by the Town of Niagara on the Lake and is a member of Niagara on the Lake Bed and Breakfast Association and Niagara on the Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Niagara on the Lake Inn Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
If you are looking for a quiet accommodation in Niagara on the Lake to relax between performances of renown Shaw Festival Theatre, Historic Lyons House Bed and Breakfast is like your home away from home. Famous Canadian restoration architect Peter John Stokes meticulously restored principal rooms on the grand floor to reminiscent the gracious living of the Regency period. The fireplaces with their large mantle pieces in the dining and living rooms lend themselves perfectly to afternoon and evening fireside conversations. Magnificent, 12 foot high walls all through the house are a compliment for the display of our contemporary Canadian artist Linda Hankin.
Historic Lyons House Niagara on the Lake Inn is a recipient of Tripadvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for the years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Check our Tripadvisor rating and reviews.
The spacious and elegant, centrally air conditioned guest rooms are romantically furnished in period style queen sleigh beds, antique armoires and dressers, comfortable reading chairs, fireplaces and private bathrooms.
Three individually decorated rooms and suites feature:
- unique antiques and furnishings
- queen sized beds with luxury linens
- Free WI-FI High Speed Internet
- LED 40″ TVs in Lady Catherine and Sir John Suites
- individual thermostat controlled heat
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- bathrobes and slippers